The VetStarts training and coaching platform, “Halftime for Veterans,” helps vets connect with their identity and purpose outside the military, and start meaningful new lives, new careers and new veteran-owned businesses.
The Halftime sports metaphor refers to the first half of your life, including your military experience, and your new second half career. During Halftime you trust the experience of your coach to help you make adjustments to your game plan to maximize your talents and opportunities for the second half.
You may be in Halftime if you:
- Miss the camaraderie, clarity of purpose, and being part of something important
- Feel disconnected, misunderstood, forgotten, or under valued
- Want more than just a job, you want a career with continued significance
- Quit one or more jobs in the last two years
Halftime for Veterans can help you:
- Transition from the military and discover a new strengths-based identity and purpose
- Create and implement a Second Half Game Plan for service with continued significance
- Launch a new Second Half career or veteran-owned business
- Jump start an existing career or business
- Connect with community veteran business leaders and resources
- Develop strengths-based resumes, business plans and growth strategies
Our military coaching clients range from OEF/ OIF to Viet Nam era officers, NCO’s, and enlisted service members, veterans, and their family members.
Our VetStarts Certified Coaches are vets, or have direct military culture experience, have completed their Halftime for Veterans training, and are living out their Second Half Mission to develop results-focused coaching relationships with veteran clients.
You can count on VetStarts to be by your side through your transition to civilian life, your Halftime experience, and your Second Half journey.