The VetStarts training and coaching platform “Halftime for Veterans” helps vets connect with their identity and purpose outside the military, and start meaningful new lives, new careers and new veteran-owned businesses.
Halftime for Veterans can help veterans:
- Transition from the military and discover a new strengths-based identity and purpose
- Create and implement a Second Half Game Plan for service with continued significance
- Launch a new Second Half career or veteran-owned startup business
- Jump start an existing career or business
- Connect with community veteran business leaders and resources
- Develop strengths-based resumes, business plans and growth strategies
Our military coaching clients range from OEF/ OIF to Viet Nam era officers, NCO’s, and enlisted service members, veterans, and their family members.
Our VetStarts Certified Coaches are vets that have made the transition to civilian life, completed their Halftime for Veterans training and today are living out their Second Half Mission to develop results-focused coaching relationships with veteran clients.
You can count on VetStarts to be by your side through your transition to civilian life, your Halftime experience, and your Second Half journey.